FOR ALL PATIENTS
Please print the Patient Forms Packet below, complete it, and bring it with you to your appointment.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, cash and checks.
If your insurance plan is not listed below, please contact us as we may have recently joined your insurance plan's network.
- BCBS of Ga
- Medicaid of GA
- Tricare Standard
- UHC ( HMO PPO)
- UHC (Medicare Advantage, Navigate)
About Your Appointment
- All patients, please bring your insurance card and photo ID to each appointment.
- We request you bring all medications you take, prescription and over the counter, in their respective bottles to your visits.
- Please arrive before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive 20 or more minutes past your scheduled appointment time you may be asked to reschedule your visit.
- Fasting appointments: If you are asked to come to your appointment fasting, we ask that you do not eat or drink anything (EXCEPT WATER) 12 hours prior to your appointment. Please drink water so that you are well hydrated, this helps with the blood draw. Not being well hydrated may negatively affect some of your results.
- You may take your morning blood pressure medication. You may take any of your morning medications that are acceptable to take on an empty stomach. Please call if you have questions.